1. What do you love the most about teaching (or working at HDS)?
I love our students and the faculty. The school has a great family feel.
2. What is your favorite part of the school day? Why?
My favorite part of the day is carpool! Greeting the families, helping the kindergarteners out of their cars, and watching them smile on their way to class is the best.
3. How would you describe yourself as a child?
I was very silly. I love making people laugh!
4. If you had to pick the three most important life skills, what would they be?
In my opinion, the three most important life skills are integrity, loyalty, and having a strong work ethic.
5. How do you define success?
Do what you love and be passionate about it!
Coach Parks has been at Harbor Day School since 2016. He shares the responsibilities in physical education for kindergarten through second grade as well as fifth through eighth grade. Coach Parks received a bachelor’s degree from National University in general studies with a minor in early childhood development.
Harbor Day School
Harbor Day School is a co-educational private independent K-8 school established in 1952.